We’re BIC Graphic, a world-class supplier of innovative promotional products for marketing and advertising initiatives.
With the widest variety of high quality, innovative custom-imprinted products in the industry, we help customers explore all the promotional possibilities. In addition to the BIC® collection, BIC Graphic offers well-known, proprietary brands such as KOOZIE®, Atchison®, Triumph® and JAFFA®. We also partner with prestigious, well-known brands such as myCharge®, Cool Gear®, HoMedics®, Cocoon®, Leatherman® and several golf brands. BIC Graphic sells exclusively through distributors of promotional products/advertising specialties.
Today, BIC Graphic's distributors serve the majority of the Fortune® 500 companies, as well as government organizations, educational institutions and thousands of other companies in diverse industries worldwide.
The Treasurer Analyst will be responsible to develop and manage strategies, operations and policies related to the global treasury function, including cash management, cash forecasting, foreign exchange, borrowing, interest rate management, and payment processing. The candidate will support monthly and quarterly accounting, reporting, monitoring and related activities for FX hedging programs, cash management, debt and equity transactions. They will be working closely with FP&A and Accounting, and will coordination with the external bank auditors.
- Prepare and analyze financial statements for senior management and private equity owners (reporting EBITDA per debt agreements)
- Manage global cash forecast and assist with development of new reporting tool (the individual will develop intimate knowledge of the underlying data requirements for liquidity reporting and associated data sources and systems)
- Administer loans according to various debt covenants & Maintain required liquidity metrics
- Manage debt obligations and lender relationships.
- Support financial forecast process & collaborate with others to proactively identify risks with debt covenants
- Responsible for estimating accruals and calculating debt issuance cost, amortizations and coordinating entries with the general ledger accounting team
- Ensures an efficient banking structure to support its global operations & supports all aspects of Treasury Operations activities. This includes assisting with the development of cash management banking solutions for all business segments of the company and supporting the cash forecasting process.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures & Develop and monitor treasury operational policies.
- Other responsibilities as directed by management.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in finance, accounting, business
- Seven to 10 years of experience in finance and treasury, with a minimum of 3 years in a corporate treasury; strong treasury background.
- Certified Treasury Professional designation is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess exceptional analytical reasoning skills to think problems thoroughly and generate solutions.
There's never been a better time to join BIC Graphic. We're a dynamic company with a strong vision in a growing market. That's why the majority of leading companies across industries worldwide use our promotional products. It's also why you'll find a wealth of possibilities in a challenging and rewarding work environment. As an organization, we have a passion for taking care of our people, and our benefits reflect this.
BIC Graphic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Race, Color, Religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. Drug-Free Workplace