We’re BIC Graphic, a world-class supplier of innovative promotional products for marketing and advertising initiatives.
With the widest variety of high quality, innovative custom-imprinted products in the industry, we help customers explore all the promotional possibilities. In addition to the BIC® collection, BIC Graphic offers well-known, proprietary brands such as KOOZIE®, Atchison®, Triumph® and JAFFA®. We also partner with prestigious, well-known brands such as myCharge®, Cool Gear®, HoMedics®, Cocoon®, Leatherman® and several golf brands. BIC Graphic sells exclusively through distributors of promotional products/advertising specialties.
Today, BIC Graphic's distributors serve the majority of the Fortune® 500 companies, as well as government organizations, educational institutions and thousands of other companies in diverse industries worldwide.
A technical development role with emphasis on integration technologies, currently working in Oracle/WebLogic technologies. Responsible for Continuous Delivery of automated processes through end-to-end internal and B2B technical integrations. In an Agile, fast-paced team, an understanding of how the different systems work together is a must, and may require development work in each of the systems for successful delivery to customers.
- Collaborate solutions with functional requirements from a business analyst and strong grasp of technical capabilities of Oracle WCS, Oracle SOA, and Oracle EBS
- Develop code and configurations in Oracle WCS, Oracle SOA, and Oracle EBS
- Develop repeatable, automated tests
- Ongoing continuous improvement for development processes
- Estimate efforts and work in a structured manner leveraging design patterns and code recipes
- Support external customers in their system implementations and ongoing requests
- Communicate with dev manager and other IT leadership team members about production rollouts and issues
- Bachelors or higher-level degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline
- Ability to develop and consume web services with REST and/or SOAP
- Ability to write stored procedures and understand table structures in an EBS database
- Demonstrated solution development in Oracle EBS and/or Oracle SOA
- Demonstrated web services development
- Ability to collaborate and work independently
- Willingness to lead others and take responsibility to bring solutions to completion
- Strong work ethic, critical thinker
There's never been a better time to join BIC Graphic. We're a dynamic company with a strong vision in a growing market. That's why the majority of leading companies across industries worldwide use our promotional products. It's also why you'll find a wealth of possibilities in a challenging and rewarding work environment. As an organization, we have a passion for taking care of our people, and our benefits reflect this.
BIC Graphic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Race, Color, Religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. Drug-Free Workplace