We’re BIC Graphic, a world-class supplier of innovative promotional products for marketing and advertising initiatives.
With the widest variety of high quality, innovative custom-imprinted products in the industry, we help customers explore all the promotional possibilities. In addition to the BIC® collection, BIC Graphic offers well-known, proprietary brands such as KOOZIE®, Atchison®, Triumph® and JAFFA®. We also partner with prestigious, well-known brands such as myCharge®, Cool Gear®, HoMedics®, Cocoon®, Leatherman® and several golf brands. BIC Graphic sells exclusively through distributors of promotional products/advertising specialties.
Today, BIC Graphic's distributors serve the majority of the Fortune® 500 companies, as well as government organizations, educational institutions and thousands of other companies in diverse industries worldwide.
• Develop and grow sales in the assigned territory.
• Utilize strong sales and presentation skills to increase exposure to distributor customers within the assigned territory.
• Build and leverage relationships with distributor customers as well as demonstrate a deep understanding of how each goes to market including company stores, co-op programs, web stores, etc. and work with them to add BIC Graphic products to their selling suggestions by working to position BIC Graphic as a sales partner.
• Travel for presentations, meetings, and trade shows up to 50% a month in assigned territory
• Develop and maintain detailed account profiles for large accounts in territory.
• Develop, foster and grow customer relationships within assigned region, selling BIC Graphic’s product lines to distributors in order to meet and exceed assigned sales goals.
• Manage territory of distributors conveying to them how our advertising and promotional products fit into their customer’s marketing plans.
• Maintain contact with the distributors to resolve problems, respond to ongoing inquiries, investigate and resolve situations related to sales.
• Deliver the company’s value proposition to distributors on our product lines so distributors have tools to provide the same value propositions to their customers.
• Participate as a collaborative member of a sales team and sales region.
• Develop strong knowledge of our key product offerings. Provide advice to clients regarding particular promotional products. Recommend merchandise based on clients and company's goal.
• Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling promotional products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales systems.
• Problem solve quickly and efficiently.
• Review and analyze sales results for assigned territory
• Manage expenses and forecast for territory.
• Work closely with all internal departments as needed to serve distributors.
• Provide information to supervisors and co-workers by telephone, in written form or e-mail.
• Ability to work and prioritize independently, self-motivated and driven.
• Strong communication (both written and verbal), presentation and follow up skills.
• Excellent computer skills – MS Office, Outlook, CRM, ERP OBI systems.
• Organized, demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities.
• Must be detail oriented, have strong creative, analytic, critical thinking, decision making and presentation skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred.
• Exposure to a B2B and distributor sales environment preferred.
• Experience in the advertising and promotional products industry preferred.
There's never been a better time to join BIC Graphic. We're a dynamic company with a strong vision in a growing market. That's why the majority of leading companies across industries worldwide use our promotional products. It's also why you'll find a wealth of possibilities in a challenging and rewarding work environment. As an organization, we have a passion for taking care of our people, and our benefits reflect this.
BIC Graphic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Race, Color, Religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. Drug-Free Workplace