We’re BIC Graphic, a world-class supplier of innovative promotional products for marketing and advertising initiatives.
With the widest variety of high quality, innovative custom-imprinted products in the industry, we help customers explore all the promotional possibilities. In addition to the BIC® collection, BIC Graphic offers well-known, proprietary brands such as KOOZIE®, Atchison®, Triumph® and JAFFA®. We also partner with prestigious, well-known brands such as myCharge®, Cool Gear®, HoMedics®, Cocoon®, Leatherman® and several golf brands. BIC Graphic sells exclusively through distributors of promotional products/advertising specialties.
Today, BIC Graphic's distributors serve the majority of the Fortune® 500 companies, as well as government organizations, educational institutions and thousands of other companies in diverse industries worldwide.
The Talent Acquisition Partner will provide life cycle recruiting support for all assigned open positions within the local site. This position will be responsible for working at all levels of the organization to ensure a smooth and efficient recruitment process.
- The Recruiter will support full-life cycle recruitment for all assigned positions in accordance with our operating procedures and best practice principles, including sourcing, selection, screening, interview coordination/scheduling, and offer development.
- Ensure a positive client and candidate experience throughout the hiring life cycle
- Able to provide first level feedback for internal and external candidates
- Partner with the business to ensure that hiring is consistent with the business goals and develop and understanding of benefits program and its competitive advantage in the market.
- Evaluate candidate backgrounds to match core competencies with key hiring requirements and assess motivational fit.
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Effectively integrate diversity into the staffing process to ensure diverse candidate pool.
- Develop innovative sourcing initiatives and develop a solid pipeline of qualified candidates at all times.
- Coordinates recruitment postings, updating Weekly Recruitment Summary Report, maintaining temporary database, and ensuring proper paperwork is in compliance.
- Maintains accurate and organized documentation on all candidates, searches, job files and other recruitment activities to ensure a safe and thorough audit.
- Posts positions on different career sites, job boards, and applicant tracking software. Follows appropriate federal regulations to ensure our recruitment process is within the established policies and procedures.
- Administers candidate’s skills tests, pre-screens and other pre-employment requirements.
- Serves as a liaison between universities, local technical colleges, veterans and disable organizations to promote PMSI’s job opportunities and increase our brand in the community.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- HR Certification preferred
- 1-3 years of prior experience as a recruiter or HR coordinator with an emphasis on recruitment and sourcing.
- Experience recruiting for a variety of positions. Experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus.
- Experience in direct sourcing is preferred as well as partnering with recruitment agencies to act as a liaison between BIC Graphic and agencies.
- Experience working in a highly metric driven environment with a strong focus on results.
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects at a time
- Ability to identify and source qualified candidates utilizing limited resources
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have solid negotiating skills
- Must have intermediate to advanced experience working with Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and social media/networking sites
- Strong experience with applicant tracking systems is required; ADP Workforce Now experience is a plus.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to travel to all company locations and various recruiting events.
- Knowledge of employment laws.
- Understanding of recruiting field, technical requirements and ability to match candidates.
- Must be a Team Player that is well organized and driven in making a positive impact to the department.
- Must be able to organize workload in an effective manner.
- Must have a sense of urgency AND strong communication skills.
- Required to read and write English, follow verbal instructions and use simple math.
- Works shifts and overtime as scheduled and/or required to meet business timelines.
- Reach, bend, twist, push, pull, grasp, sit or stand for extended periods of time, as well as freely move about the facility as needed for the position.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee maybe exposed to fumes or airborne particles and extreme heat. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Ability to work flexible, non-traditional hours to promote job opportunities and increase our brand in the community.
- Assist with administrative accountability and projects as assigned.
There's never been a better time to join BIC Graphic. We're a dynamic company with a strong vision in a growing market. That's why the majority of leading companies across industries worldwide use our promotional products. It's also why you'll find a wealth of possibilities in a challenging and rewarding work environment. As an organization, we have a passion for taking care of our people, and our benefits reflect this.
BIC Graphic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Race, Color, Religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. Drug-Free Workplace