We’re BIC Graphic, a world-class supplier of innovative promotional products for marketing and advertising initiatives. With the widest variety of high quality, innovative custom-imprinted products in the industry, we help customers explore all the promotional possibilities. In addition to the BIC® collection, BIC Graphic offers well-known, proprietary brands such as KOOZIE®, Atchison®, Triumph® and JAFFA®. We also partner with prestigious, well-known brands such as myCharge®, Cool Gear®, HoMedics®, Cocoon®, Leatherman® and several golf brands. BIC Graphic sells exclusively through distributors of promotional products/advertising specialties.
Today, BIC Graphic's distributors serve the majority of the Fortune® 500 companies, as well as government organizations, educational institutions and thousands of other companies in diverse industries worldwide.
Join our busy Customer Service team as a Customer Service Representative!
- Promotes the sale of products by handling a large volume of incoming distributor, and other BIC location calls. Also by providing guidance and information to the customer/distributor as requested.
- Suggests methods of selling the product; such as mockups and samples and My Norwood.
- Responsible for relaying production problems to the distributor and capturing, answers/resolutions from the distributor and documenting the answer by editing phone sheets and based on specific scenarios making the changes to the order itself.
- Maintains a detailed knowledge of all Stock line, Coop, Custom Coop, and Semi-Custom product lines.
- Understands the process flow and procedures through each department for all available products. Also is aware of all promotions, discontinued items, and stock status.
- Responsible for taking sample orders and repeat orders over the phone, and also checking status on those orders when requested.
- Has a general knowledge of the Norwood products/lines and which Norwood company produces it.
- Decides how to resolve errors made on orders by issuing a credit, allowing a short- pay, eliminating a charge, or by justifying why we cannot.
- Determines the cost center to which the credit belongs to, and informs the company internally.
- Maintains a detailed knowledge of all policies pertaining to distributor self-promotions, early ship and payment discounts, cancellations, and reruns. Stays current on all policy changes.
- Accurately calculates and explains costs regarding all products and available options for those products including shipping methods and extended pricing.
- Distributes written instructions received from distributors to correct product problems or affect change requests regarding in house and pre-sales orders effectively.
- Negotiates ship dates with internal and external customers for rush orders and rush proofs.
- Follows up with production and the customer on these dates as needed. May need to negotiate expedited shipping charges to meet the dates.
- Provides Account Managers with information needed on accounts. Jointly assesses whether an issue is justified, and follows-up with distributors and in house communication as needed.
- Records distributor comments and complaints on existing products and follows through with internal departments to explain our justifications. Also relays suggestions for specific markets currently unavailable in our lines.
- Responsible for getting shipping tracers (written/verbal) done on every available shipping method for distributors requesting non-receipt of the product. Which may result in negotiating a credit.
- Reading, writing, and math skills at the high school graduate or GED level.
- Requires good problem solving, decision-making and organizational skills under limited supervision.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communications skills.Demonstrates proficiency in keyboarding/typing.
- 1 – 2 years similar customer service experience or similar product & processes knowledge.
- Requires strong reading, writing and math skills.
- PC with Multiple Software applications (MacPac, Cust Comm, ccMail, Faxmain, MSOffice, Doc Man, etc) Internet (norwood.com) Microsoft Outlook, ACD Feature phones, calculator, facsimile, and copy machine
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends as needed.
Make your mark on our success!
There's never been a better time to join BIC Graphic. We're a dynamic company with a strong vision in a growing market. That's why the majority of leading companies across industries worldwide use our promotional products. It's also why you'll find a wealth of possibilities in a challenging and rewarding work environment. As an organization, we have a passion for taking care of our people, and our benefits reflect this.
BIC Graphic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Race, Color, Religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. Drug-Free Workplace.