We’re BIC Graphic, a world-class supplier of innovative promotional products for marketing and advertising initiatives.
With the widest variety of high quality, innovative custom-imprinted products in the industry, we help customers explore all the promotional possibilities. In addition to the BIC® collection, BIC Graphic offers well-known, proprietary brands such as KOOZIE®, Atchison®, Triumph® and JAFFA®. We also partner with prestigious, well-known brands such as myCharge®, Cool Gear®, HoMedics®, Cocoon®, Leatherman® and several golf brands. BIC Graphic sells exclusively through distributors of promotional products/advertising specialties.
Today, BIC Graphic's distributors serve the majority of the Fortune® 500 companies, as well as government organizations, educational institutions and thousands of other companies in diverse industries worldwide.
The digital designer will manage the photography of all new product items including maintaining current design asset libraries for all products (product images, diagrams, logos & icons) according to established naming protocols, file creation guidelines and folder/archive structure rules
- Includes photo retouching, color correcting, compositing, clipping and masking of all new product photography and updates to existing images.
- Create and provide blank and imprinted product images in all required formats for print files, web, and our FTP images libraries, following scheduled due dates in product launch process.
- Communicate current image library changes and upload new image files as needed to our team in Sleepy Eye to maintain their image library.
- Photo retouching, color correcting, compositing, clipping and masking of all new product photography and updates to existing images.
- Receive images from studio, name and organize; coordinate approvals of images, creation of diagrams, creation and approval of imprinted images, according to established processes
- Work with team to manage new product, reshoot, and lifestyle photography lists.
- Organize product samples, deliver to and from studio, communicate photo direction for standard shots
- Attend photo direction meetings for new products, take notes to communicate with photo studio.
- Manage 360° Product Photography Process
- Assist in lifestyle and stylized photo shoot organization and styling; photo-edit lifestyle images utilizing stock
- Assist in design of marketing materials - Includes using Adobe software (InDesign, Illustrator) to assist in layout of various materials for marketing and sales
- such as flyers, direct mail pieces, sell sheets, web graphics, sample artwork and more.
- Intermediate to advanced level experience working in a Macintosh environment with a minimum of 3 years using Adobe CS5 or above, including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. Must be familiar with Adobe CC.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in photo editing, including retouching, compositing, clipping and masking, and color-correction.
- Requires demonstrated experience in layout/design for marketing materials and/or web graphics, and an eye for composition and design.
- Individual must be self-motivated, must be a self-starter, highly organized, detail and multi-task oriented. Must have good communication skills and the ability to adjust to changing priorities.
- Individual must be a team player and work well in collaboration with others, but also must be able to work independently, managing their own projects and work from start to finish.
- Must be willing and able to work overtime as needed.
There's never been a better time to join BIC Graphic. We're a dynamic company with a strong vision in a growing market. That's why the majority of leading companies across industries worldwide use our promotional products. It's also why you'll find a wealth of possibilities in a challenging and rewarding work environment. As an organization, we have a passion for taking care of our people, and our benefits reflect this.
BIC Graphic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Race, Color, Religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. Drug-Free Workplace