We’re BIC Graphic, a world-class supplier of innovative promotional products for marketing and advertising initiatives.
With the widest variety of high quality, innovative custom-imprinted products in the industry, we help customers explore all the promotional possibilities. In addition to the BIC® collection, BIC Graphic offers well-known, proprietary brands such as KOOZIE®, Atchison®, Triumph® and JAFFA®. We also partner with prestigious, well-known brands such as myCharge®, Cool Gear®, HoMedics®, Cocoon®, Leatherman® and several golf brands. BIC Graphic sells exclusively through distributors of promotional products/advertising specialties.
Today, BIC Graphic's distributors serve the majority of the Fortune® 500 companies, as well as government organizations, educational institutions and thousands of other companies in diverse industries worldwide.
The Project Management Office (PMO) Manager oversees the PMO process implementation and ensures that information concerning content (e.g., deliverables, risks, issues) passes to and from sponsors. He is deeply involved in improving the consistency, predictability and efficiency of the organization project delivery capability. The PMO Manager provides leadership in best practices and is highly customer-focused -- outward and upward and that these are consistent with customer expectations . The PMO Manager must also ensure that the operational issues of the PMO are managed, focusing on the project interface with project leaders, project teams, technology and interface issues.
In addition, the PMO Manager oversees projects costs and makes sure they are well managed, monitors profit and cost sheets for each project, and ascertains that payment collections are performed efficiently and timely from a project management point of view.
The PMO Manager will be responsible for:
- Organizing, planning and facilitating all PMO meetings
- Organizing, planning, facilitating, and leading all Prioritization team meetings with various business partners
- Conflict resolution as it relates to project execution and prioritization
- Budget oversight for all PMO and major IT projects
- Project plan development and execution management for all major IT projects
- Develops PMO and Prioritization team procedures and working rules for effective management of priorities and projects
- Broad business experience working in more than one area of expertise.
- PMP certified or equivalent Management experience
- Demonstrated 10+ years of successful delivery on projects within the scope of their responsibilities.
- Professional experience managing up to Senior level executives and driving decisions.
- Worked with an IT organization but must also have significant experience outside of IT.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical people in an effective manner
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to negotiate and set expectations with customers
There's never been a better time to join BIC Graphic. We're a dynamic company with a strong vision in a growing market. That's why the majority of leading companies across industries worldwide use our promotional products. It's also why you'll find a wealth of possibilities in a challenging and rewarding work environment. As an organization, we have a passion for taking care of our people, and our benefits reflect this.
BIC Graphic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Race, Color, Religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. Drug-Free Workplace