We’re BIC Graphic, a world-class supplier of innovative promotional products for marketing and advertising initiatives.
With the widest variety of high quality, innovative custom-imprinted products in the industry, we help customers explore all the promotional possibilities. In addition to the BIC® collection, BIC Graphic offers well-known, proprietary brands such as KOOZIE®, Atchison®, Triumph® and JAFFA®. We also partner with prestigious, well-known brands such as myCharge®, Cool Gear®, HoMedics®, Cocoon®, Leatherman® and several golf brands. BIC Graphic sells exclusively through distributors of promotional products/advertising specialties.
Today, BIC Graphic's distributors serve the majority of the Fortune® 500 companies, as well as government organizations, educational institutions and thousands of other companies in diverse industries worldwide.
The P2P Oracle ERP Business Analyst will be responsible for:
- Extending and maintaining Oracle ERP system to support Advanced Supply Chain (ASCP) business processes.
- Provide Functional support for purchasing, order management, advance supply chain, inventory business processes
- Support supply chain purchasing and order management direct sourcing.
- Providing an in-depth knowledge of industry standard business processes
- Quickly acquire an in-depth knowledge of Bic Graphic P2P business processes
- Authorship of Requirements documents, test plans and training material required,
- 24X7 on call support for resolving issue with existing production functionality.
- Create and support Oracle support tickets to resolve issues.
- Identification, testing, and recommending deployment of patches
- Ensuring all phases of defined Agile SDLC is executed
- Coordinating business testing as required.
- Extensive interaction with business users mandates excellent verbal and written communications skills.
1-3 years experience:
- Business Analyst with the supply chain business processes.
- Purchasing, costing, supply chain business processes
- Supply chain for the manufacturing industry.
- Defining and refining business processes
- Communicating with both end customer and business area representatives
Bachelor Degree in an IT related field. Masters degree preferred.
There's never been a better time to join BIC Graphic. We're a dynamic company with a strong vision in a growing market. That's why the majority of leading companies across industries worldwide use our promotional products. It's also why you'll find a wealth of possibilities in a challenging and rewarding work environment. As an organization, we have a passion for taking care of our people, and our benefits reflect this.
BIC Graphic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Race, Color, Religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. Drug-Free Workplace