We’re BIC Graphic, a world-class supplier of innovative promotional products for marketing and advertising initiatives.
With the widest variety of high quality, innovative custom-imprinted products in the industry, we help customers explore all the promotional possibilities. In addition to the BIC® collection, BIC Graphic offers well-known, proprietary brands such as KOOZIE®, Atchison®, Triumph® and JAFFA®. We also partner with prestigious, well-known brands such as myCharge®, Cool Gear®, HoMedics®, Cocoon®, Leatherman® and several golf brands. BIC Graphic sells exclusively through distributors of promotional products/advertising specialties.
Today, BIC Graphic's distributors serve the majority of the Fortune® 500 companies, as well as government organizations, educational institutions and thousands of other companies in diverse industries worldwide.
- Develop and execute marketing and merchandising plans for key accounts. Where possible, re-purpose BGNA existing marketing plans to gain efficiencies. Analyze and report out results on a quarterly basis.
- Collaborate directly with key accounts and their respective National Account Managers to support their marketing needs and grow their businesses.
- Assist in the ongoing merchandising and updating of existing programs while identifying potential areas to upsell our products.
- Manage all National Account specific promotion requests and analyze the results. Report out on a quarterly basis. Serve as liaison between sales and product managers on distributor specific promotions.
- Provide programs support to key account sales teams by providing customized product suggestions based on end-user needs.
- Serves as a marketing spokesperson at national account and large account meetings presenting on behalf of marketing.
- Sales Training: Re-target any specific points from our weekly e-mails to ensure that NAM’s are taking note of key opportunities that apply to NA’s and their success.
- 5-6 years marketing experience
- 2-3 years promotional products experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Creative judgment and commercial empathy across the business spectrum.
- Familiarity with on-line marketing or e-business strategies.
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of management.
- Comfortable presenting in front of customers.
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint or other presentation creation software
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
There's never been a better time to join BIC Graphic. We're a dynamic company with a strong vision in a growing market. That's why the majority of leading companies across industries worldwide use our promotional products. It's also why you'll find a wealth of possibilities in a challenging and rewarding work environment. As an organization, we have a passion for taking care of our people, and our benefits reflect this.
BIC Graphic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Race, Color, Religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. Drug-Free Workplace