We’re BIC Graphic, a world-class supplier of innovative promotional products for marketing and advertising initiatives.
With the widest variety of high quality, innovative custom-imprinted products in the industry, we help customers explore all the promotional possibilities. In addition to the BIC® collection, BIC Graphic offers well-known, proprietary brands such as KOOZIE®, Atchison®, Triumph® and JAFFA®. We also partner with prestigious, well-known brands such as myCharge®, Cool Gear®, HoMedics®, Cocoon®, Leatherman® and several golf brands. BIC Graphic sells exclusively through distributors of promotional products/advertising specialties.
Today, BIC Graphic's distributors serve the majority of the Fortune® 500 companies, as well as government organizations, educational institutions and thousands of other companies in diverse industries worldwide.
This position will work closely with Marketing to insure all product data is accurate and maintains consistency throughout all product categories/subcategories. Acts as a point to investigate and resolve any issues that arise due to data accuracy. Assists the New Product Development Coordinator to insure timely completion of all Pre-Launch Testing and Launch Process related to New Product Development.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reviews all Gate 4 data for consistency and accuracy, in addition to best utilization of SEO terminology and product substitution recommendationManages product substitution recommendation process and updates on a quarterly basis.
- Proofing catalogs or other collateral pieces
- Key member of Product Change Request team and point person to investigate and resolve data accuracy
- Assisting with establishing and coordination for collateral of new product roll-outs (presentations, etc.)
- Perform trademark searches for new product name submissions
- Develops a new product launch calendar that will insure
proper and timely processing of new product Site Testing and Launch projects, coordinating representatives from all necessary Site departments.
- Works cross-functionally to provide final data for all product releases
- Assist in other duties as required
- Travel to other sites as needed
- 2-year degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of one-year experience in similar or related field.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Excellent Organizational and Decision making Skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
There's never been a better time to join BIC Graphic. We're a dynamic company with a strong vision in a growing market. That's why the majority of leading companies across industries worldwide use our promotional products. It's also why you'll find a wealth of possibilities in a challenging and rewarding work environment. As an organization, we have a passion for taking care of our people, and our benefits reflect this.
BIC Graphic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Race, Color, Religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. Drug-Free Workplace