As one of the largest suppliers in the promotional products industry, Bic Graphic offers the most comprehensive product assortments with the widest variety of decoration methods. In addition to our well-known brands, such as BIC®, KOOZIE®, Atchison®, Triumph® and JAFFA®, we also partner with prestigious retail brands such as myCharge®, Cool Gear®, HoMedics®, Cocoon®, Leatherman® and several golf brands.
We take pride in being a leader in product safety, quality assurance, social responsibility, supply chain security and environmental stewardship, and we know at the core of all of this is our people.
We are proud of our people and it shows. The average tenure of a Bic Graphic Manufacturing Associate is over 12 years! In a world where people change jobs more frequently than ever before, we are extremely proud of this accomplishment.
Our employees bring creativity to life! With a focus on an outstanding product and exceeding our customers expectations, Bic Graphic Manufacturing Associates are on the front line every day bringing creative visions to life. Imagine being part of a team where you actively participate in producing a product that was merely an idea on a sketch pad.
Headquartered in Tampa Bay, Bic Graphic operates 4 manufacturing facilities across the United States, with locations in Florida and two facilities in Minnesota. The Company also operates a highly strategic product sourcing operation in Hong Kong and mainland China.
Want to be a part of making creativity happen? Are you a hands on individual who likes multi-tasking and has attention to detail? Do you enjoy seeing results every day?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, keep reading!
Primary Job Responsibilities: Provides effective communication and supervision to associates; plans and controls workflow and work environment to ensure accurate and efficient operations and internal/external customer satisfaction.
· Owns, understands, manages and improves health, safety and environmental hazards and workplace conditions
· Analyzes, understands, manages and improves processes, procedures, equipment and training to consistently produce orders that meet customer quality and delivery requirements
· Collaborates and communicates with others at all levels of the organization to ensure an effective flow of information, ideas and concerns from employees to management and management to employees
· Monitoring and reviewing information from materials, events, or the environment, to detect or assess problems
· Ensures that material and labor are properly planned, implemented, controlled and recorded and to effectively manage material and labor variances
· Present on the production floor and approachable to employees while monitoring and managing shop floor operations
· Collaborates with other departments to ensure that customer requests are quickly reviewed, answered and the best overall resolution is agreed upon and met
· Develops and maintains thorough knowledge of business and manufacturing processes to help drive decisions and actions with full consideration of impacts to the entire value stream and the overall best interest of the business
· Ensures that employees have frequent, routine and effective communication and understanding of plant, area and individual expectations and performance
· Understands, measures, monitors and initiates actions based on the key performance drivers for processes to achieve established goals and objectives
· Participates in the development of plant, area and work center goals and objectives consistent with the company’s strategic direction.
· Ensures responsibility and accountability are driven to employees closest to the shop floor as possible
· Understand the strengths and weaknesses of employees and create/execute development plans to help them meet expectations so they may advance and/or take on more responsibilities
· Consistently follows, models, reinforces and upholds established company policies, practices and BIC Values
· Maintains effective working relationships throughout the company.
· Performs other duties as assigned
· Bachelor degree in related field (i.e., manufacturing, engineering, business administration, management) and three plus years’ experience or equivalent experience in production/light manufacturing environment and demonstrated leadership and supervisory skills.
· Strong sense of urgency and customer focus.
· Ability to develop and utilize knowledge of a broad range of processes and products.
· Proven ability to hold self and others accountable, drive improvement initiatives, analyze and act on relevant data and metrics, participate in and manage multiple projects.
· Excellent oral and written communication, computer, problem solving, decision making and organization skills.
· Must be a reliable, conscientious team player.
There's never been a better time to join BIC Graphic. We're a dynamic company with a strong vision in a growing market. That's why the majority of leading companies across industries worldwide use our promotional products. It's also why you'll find a wealth of possibilities in a challenging and rewarding work environment. As an organization, we have a passion for taking care of our people, and our benefits reflect this.
BIC Graphic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Race, Color, Religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. Drug-Free Workplace
Job Type: Full-Time
2nd Shift M-F 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
651/385-2420 BGUSACareers.com RWJobs@bicgraphic.com